Page 21 of 112 FirstFirst ... 11121314151617181920212223242526272829303171 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 210 of 1112

Thread: Art: Ultimate Show me your DeskToP!!! [ver.7.2b][the Best!][Limited Edition]

  1. #201
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Thanks, depending on what I'm feeling like, I like my desktop clean or I like it cluttered

    Cool wallpaper!

  2. #202
    Inactive Member One Classy Bloke's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    3,653
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Xellos: Wha?! Where have you seen this girl? Tell me!! I need to know!

    Cool wallpapers btw.

  3. #203
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Here's my current wallpaper

    ----

    Nice background OCB
    Xellos, yours is cool but simple ((actually, that's what a wallpaper is supposed to be...))

  4. #204
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice wallpapers, all of you.

    Xell: Cool, though i agree w/Wiseman, somewhat simple... bit nice [img]smile.gif[/img]
    OCB: Nice! Though i don't recognize the girl! [img]smile.gif[/img]
    Wiseman: Obviously yours... [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  5. #205
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    I dun remember... she's just extremely familiar for some reason. I'll try and figure it out...

  6. #206
    HB Forum Owner mrwiseman's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,915
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    IRT Melfice: What in the wallppr makes you think it has to be mine? Is it the lesbian looking anime chicks, the obsession with Xenogaga themes, or both? [img]wink.gif[/img]

  7. #207
    Inactive Member melfice's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 7th, 2002
    Posts
    4,689
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Obsesion with Xenosaga [img]tongue.gif[/img] and lessis of course! [img]tongue.gif[/img] [img]tongue.gif[/img]

  8. #208
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I gots da Misato fever. xD
    http://www.angelfire.com/anime4/tenken/desktop.JPG
    (Copy and paste URL) [img]graemlins/heart.gif[/img]

  9. #209
    Inactive Member Xellos's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 6th, 2002
    Posts
    8,598
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    1 Post(s)

    Post

    Nice! Could you upload that winamp skin to my angelfire account? I neeed a new one

    <-- has been using Utena angel skin for past 2 months

  10. #210
    Inactive Member Mitsuki's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 9th, 2002
    Posts
    534
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Sure thing. *goes to find the skin*

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •